Monday, July 13, 2009

Fourth of July

Okay so on the fourth of July we didn't do anything. Chris had to work so it was just me and the two girls. I took them to a firework stand and we got some fireworks. I was going to attempt to do them myself, but Avery decided to act up that evening so we did not do them. My mom's birthday is July 5 so I took the girls to there house for the day. We went swimming and ate dinner. Then Popee (my dad) and Avery did the fireworks that we had bought. I am glad that it happened the way it did. My dad and Avery really enjoyed it and it was nice that they got to do that together. Avery loved the fireworks! Peyton was some what entertained by it. Avery loved lighting them and watching them. It was a lot of fun. I am so glad that Avery likes the fireworks. I have always enjoyed them. We had a good Fifth of July.

No comments: