Monday, February 20, 2012

Try Again

So it has been so long since I have blogged about anything. So long infact that the sweet chubby little girl in the picture is now an active, comical, kind, energetic 3 year old. That is right it has been 2 years since my last post. My then 3 year old Avery is now in kindergarten, able to read, write, add, subtract, and try to run the show (well she has always tried to do that, she is our leader of the 3). Yes I said 3, this past September we were blessed to welcome our thrid child and 1st son, Jacob Christian Winfield. Coming in at 8lbs 11 oz and 20 1/2in, he was the biggest of the three. He is now 5 months old (well 2 days shy) and actually currently he is sick. He has been such a blessing. The girls absolutley love him (wait until he is in their stuff and we will see how they feel then). He has a temperment in between Avery and Peyton. He is not as strong willed as Avery but he is definetly not as easy going as Peyton. Though it is funny, right now he is pretty sick and he has not been all that fussy. Most of the time he is even more fussy than he is now. I am currently staying at home. I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to stay at home and be with my children. Life is crazy, unpredictable, exhausting, but I would not trade it for the world. There are those moments in the midst of the chaos that I believe the Lord puts in just to remind me why I am doing this. Why I stay at home. A smile from my son, a hug or I love you from my girls, or a thank you from my husband are all precious gifts. Before long this season of my life will be over. I will driving all the kids to school, sports, hobbies, friends houses. I want to cherish every minute of it (okay not EVERY minute :) For our family the reason I stay home is to build a strong foundation in Christ and a strong bond in our family.
This blog will cover everything that goes on in our lives. Things that I have on my heart or mind, things the kids are doing, crafts or recipes that I just need to be shared. For those who choose to follow this blog I pray that it helps to remind you what is important in life God and family. The rest is just nice to have. So here we go, TRYING AGAIN!!!

No comments: