Tuesday, July 1, 2008

FINALLY

Okay so those of you who have had to hear me complain about our swing set, sorry. But I is FINALLY done!!!! With the help of my parents, Chris, Chris's dad, brothers and a friend throught the process it is finally completed! Chris's dad and a friend came to our house and finished it while we were in OK. They probably got tired of listening to me talk about it :) Hey it got done though. I know I need to be patient, but 7 months for a swing set. Next time we will just pay for installation (hopefully there will not be a next time). We got home Sunday evening and it was done. Avery stood at the door and squealed "my swing, my swing". She was so excited that she had swings now. We went out and played for a while. She loved it. She really enjoyed the rocket swing (baby swing) because Chris would push her really high. Every night since we have gone out and played on it. We say we have to wait until the sun goes down. Now Avery looks outside and says "sun down". We are all so excited that it is done!!!

No comments: