Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No time to sit down

Okay Sorry, but no pictures today. The past couple of days have flown by. Sunday my mom and dad came up to see Avery (we were supposed to put her swing set together, but our backyard was under water.). Avery enjoyed seeing them. She loves to play with playdough so she recruited my mom and dad to play with her. My dad started making "snakes" as Avery calls them. So then that was his job, until she go bored, to make snake after snake. My mom stopped playing for a minute and when Avery realized it she pointed to the playdough and said "Nonee play". She is defiently a little delegator, which is great if used correctly.
Then Monday we went to the zoo with my friend and her two boys (they are so cute). We are trying to go to the zoo as much as possible now, before it gets too hot. We really enjoyed. Avery is always wanting me to carry her. I would tell her she could either walk or sit in the stroller. She would walk, but she would go so slow that I would have to go and get her because she fell behind too far. That afternoon she took a nap!!!!
Tuesday we didn't do much. She had daycare so I ran some errands.
Wednesday we went to gym (normally we go on Friday but we are going to 1st Monday). She runs in and immediatly starts playing on things. She never gets involved in the warm up. She did ver well. They raised the balance beam up even higher and she had no problem doing it HERSELF. After lunch and room time we washed our dog Chloe. Chloe is a little baby!! She was just shaking like a leave in a hurricane. It was such a nice day there was no way she was cold. The water felt good to me and I am cold natured. She really didn't like it when Avery had the water hose. She would get right up next to me. Avery enjoyed washing Chloe. Then of course she turned her aim to me. At first it felt good because she was just getting my legs. Then she decided to get my whole body. I was wearing a white shirt so I decided it probably wasn't a good place to have a wet t-shrit contest on my drive way, so we went to the back yard and Avery played in the sprinkler. Not too much else is going on here. Everyone is doing great.

1 comment:

Hannah E. said...

Glad y'all had fun at the zoo - hopefully we'll make it next time! All things zoo-related are Jonah's obsession right now, so I know he'd love it. And I'd love the mommy company!