Monday, April 14, 2008

the zoo

Chris and I just got back for a trip. We went to Mexico for a few days. It was a lot of fun. We just sat around at the beach and talked. We enjoyed it and it was much needed. Avery stayed with Nonee and Popee (my parents). When we got back Wednesday Avery wasn't sure what to do. She did not want me to let her go, but she wasn't extemely excited to see me either. I think she was worried that I would leave again. On the way home to Tyler she livined up. When we got home Avery ran into the house fell on the carpet in the living room and with a big happy sigh said "house". It was so cute. She was glad to be home.
The past few days we have just hung out a played. We went to Pump-it-up Thrusday (they have a bunch of moonwalk things there to jump on). Then today we went to the zoo. Avery loved it. Her favorite animals are elephants and snakes. Don't ask I don't know. As soon as we got into the zoo she was asking for the "baby elephant" (on the show Mickey Mouse they sometimes have a baby elephant). After we saw the elephants she wanted to see the snakes. She knows exactly were the snake building is. It is so funny to see her make a snake sound. She says "SSSSS' and shakes her whole body. It amazes me how much she knows and can understand. She is doing very well talking. She says 5 word sentences. She is really good at putting her words together. She is so much fun.

No comments: